It is reported that Brazil INMETRO Ordinance Ordinance No.86 issued on the integrated LED lights INMETRO 144/2015 regulations draft amendments to the public collection of the proposed amendments to this regulation and comments (collection period of 15 days), the amendment decree will be The next few months after the official release.
Specific update regulations INMETRO 144/2015 reads:
1. It is not allowed to use proofing samples for LED lamps INMETRO certification;
2. Before the start of the certification process, it is not allowed to collect samples for testing in advance;
3. For the same type of specifications of LED bulbs, only different importers, must have independent sampling, independent testing, independent reporting, does not allow the use of the same test data and test reports for different certification (for series division can refer to INMETRO 144 / 2015);
4. An LED bulb that is under INMETRO certification but does not yet have a COC certificate is subject to the Amendment Act within eight months of the date of publication of the decree, the date of commencement being the date of publication of the decree;
5. The rest of INMETRO Directive 144/2015 remains unchanged;
6. The decree takes effect as of the date of its publication on the Official Gazette of the Union.